Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to School...

Here we are, the end of the first week back to school after a full summer of sunshine!


We've all been away, either vacationing or simply working for the summer, taking a break from a full year's work.  My summer included a full two weeks of training, learning how to teach a Grade 9 and 10 Design Tech class.  Wow, that course could easily fit into College Heights.  I am going to plan the startup of Design Tech for next year hopefully!  Then I spent 4 weeks working on my basement, a project that I have been working on for at least 4 years, off and on.  Looks great!  And finally, I took my family on a three day canoe trip up the Saugeen River, between Walkerton and Port Elgin.  It was fun, we did some rapids too!  And now, I am back to my favourite job, teaching at College Heights!!!


Well, that was my summer...tell the class a little about your summer, what did you do?  (Write at least one paragraph = minimum of 3 sentences)

No comments: